Three months old already.... hard to believe! Well, sort of. It feels like time is dragging especially & specifically when Shane is in the middle of a screaming fit. We don't like those. lol. BUT on the flipside, it feels like time is flying when I think back at this time last year - JUST finding out that I was pregnant and the whole awesome experience just starting. NOW we have a 3 month old beautiful, healthy baby boy. He really is fascinated with his little hands and is starting to hold objects, i.e. his pacifier, his stuffed baby sea turtle named Honu, his blanket, etc. I don't know if its too early, but he is drooling a lot and chews on just about everything, which leads us to believe that teething is somewhere around the corner. (fun, fun) :) Last night at bathtime, Shane laughed harder then he ever has, so far, and let me tell you, I am addicted to that sound. I do every stupid, idiotic antic I can think of to get him to laugh. Hardly ever works. He laughs when he feels like it, the little bugger. Then, it figures, I'll be talking to him about totally random crap, just engaging him in convo... "Mommy is making a strawberry jam sandwich"... and he smiles big and giggles. Don't get me wrong. Sandwich IS a funny word. I always thought so, but compared to my goofy antics, forget it. Just goes to show ya... they have minds of their own at the starting gate. Cool stuff.
Enough of my ramblings... take care and love always.... xo :)
:)

2 comments:
Those blue eyes are adorable! Time IS flying, but I always say that. I can hardly remember what my kids were like at 3 months! Enjoy every minute. It's so nice to hear how you enjoy being a mom!
His eyes are so BlUE Holy COW! You can really see them in that one pic.They are so not going to change they're a keeper those blue eyes!Just to Handsome :0)
Post a Comment