Shane was the cutest penguin ever and Daddy carved the scariest, coolest pumpkin ever! We made it to four houses then Shane said "get this frikkin goofy thing OFF of me." Well. Not really. He screamed and turned beat red, flailed his arms about and such. As soon as the costume was off, he mellowed. Daddy is going to eat the candy Shane received, obviously, BUT his Grandparents got him a cute lil halloween bag w/ a Baby Einstein toy and a new sleeper (God, babies grow SO quickly!) So, Shane didn't "walk" away empty handed. BIG shock. :)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He's the cutest penguin I've seen! How fun!!
That is the best! Sooooooo cute! :)
He looks so cute, what an adorable costume! And I love the pumpkin, awesome!
I think it's funny that the pumpkin is pretty much the same size as your son!
Post a Comment