Sunday, January 2, 2011

IT SNOWED TODAY!!

It snowed off and on from 1pm until 7pm or so! First snowfall in this area since 1989! It was totally unexpected & my goodness, WHAT an awesome surprise!! The kids REALLY loved it and it was nice to be reminded of the beauty of snow and the bone-chilling cold that I grew up with in PA!

So, what do you think of this snow, Daddy?
(he was asking that when I snapped this picture) :)

Daddy & Julia mesmerized by the flames
(btw: both of them are Aries, which is a fire sign)

...a pic I NEVER thought I'd get HERE!! Who knows when this will happen again!


Me and my little girl all bundled up!
(it had tapered off to wet snow at this point)

1 comment:

Judi Jamieson said...

OMG, I didnt know it snowed there. Friends of mine got snow in Florida also. Very nice pics Star..... slacking on the blog posts....;oP xoxo