

I love this picture.
ready for a nap
Hitting on Tink


I know.... Eric is having as much fun as Shane....or more. :)


when we walk away from Mickey, Shane waves, blows a kiss, and says I love you Mickey! SOOOO darn innocent & cute. Can't he STAY this way forever?!

Shane LOVES Autopia! He did this twice that day. He steers and Eric works the pedals. Shane was smiling & shouting "I'm doing it all by myself!" SO, so cute!
(Julia wasn't there w/us obviously. She was having fun at her Grandma and Grandpa's house. We took Shane as a special treat. Plus, Julia doesn't care yet. Oh - but she WILL and we can't wait! I SO can't wait to parade her around that park dressed as Snow White or Belle!!!)
xo

Shane LOVES Autopia! He did this twice that day. He steers and Eric works the pedals. Shane was smiling & shouting "I'm doing it all by myself!" SO, so cute!
(Julia wasn't there w/us obviously. She was having fun at her Grandma and Grandpa's house. We took Shane as a special treat. Plus, Julia doesn't care yet. Oh - but she WILL and we can't wait! I SO can't wait to parade her around that park dressed as Snow White or Belle!!!)
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment