Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kern River Visit!

Eric's extended family has a cabin on the river. We go up there every summer. This was the first time Shane went in the river. He really enjoyed it! This was his 3rd Kern trip and Julia's first. We only stayed a day and a night (used to stay longer, but with 2 little ones, not so easy lol), but it was fun & peaceful. SO peaceful that it never feels like enough once we are home & back into the daily hussle.
Here are some pics! :)




Julia's thinking, as she looks at the couch.... 'now I know I wasn't born in 1974, what the hell is going on?......'
My beloved son-shine and me.....








My heart just melts...


Pondering life's great wonders? Or just foggin out? Maybe a bit of both... :)



The Picone Men




Daddy's Boy

2 comments:

Harrison Family said...

What a beautiful family! I love the new pics.

desirae said...

I LOVE that hat-adorable!!