Saturday, January 26, 2008

Shane's first studio portraits (yeah, he pretty much hated it) LOL

I'm not gonna ruin it b/c most of you will be receiving various pics through REAL mail.....(my fave form of mail, still... yeah I'm old-fashioned a tad) but I HAD to post at least ONE shot.... and the one that sums up his opinion of getting his picture taken by a stranger making bizarre noises and using odd props..... IS....



Gotta love it! Poor lil guy... my heart was breakin.... Now there ARE some of him happy & chillin so... dont feel TOO bad. :)
XO

4 comments:

Julie said...

He looks so sad in that picture. It's good to have pictures that aren't all smiles anyway.

Anonymous said...

OMG...This pic is priceless. Poor little man. I can't help but laugh at that sweet little frown though he's so stinkin cute.

Anonymous said...

Even though he is sad in this pic it does bring a smile to my face on how cute he looks. Sums up having a bad day!:)

desirae said...

awww- makes you just want to scoop him up and give him hugs and kisses!