I swear, Shane just keeps getting more adorable as the days pass. Which is quickly, it seems. He is doing something new everyday, even if its just a new sound, or a new look. He can sit up for a few moments on his own, then tobbles over. :) He spends about 20 minutes in his walker, then gets either annoyed and bored, or his lil neck gets tired. So we usually dont leave him in there for that long. He has started making this cute little 'ba-ba-ba' sound, who knows what he's trying to say, but I encourage it anyway. I walked around... 'ba-ba-ba' along with him - sure, fit me for a straight jacket.... lol. Eric went to grab Shane's pacifier off the couch, Shane wasn't even using it, but Shane looked at the pacifier from the corner of his eye, like he has this radar with the darn thing. Pretty funny.
Every morning we watch Playhouse Disney. We watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse then Little Einsteins. Shane sometimes smiles at Mickey & moves his arms like he is excited. It's SO cute. He has Disneyland gear and a stuffed Tigger - we can't wait to take him to Disneyland...but it'll come soon enough. (his Great Aunt Judi got that Pooh outfit, above, for him, LAST christmas when we didn't know his gender and he was still cookin - hard to believe that the time is here that he fits into it!)
Well, Shane has had it with Playhouse Disney (me TOO lol) and is 'yelling' for me. I will try to update this more with actual WORDS WITH pictures. Thank you for reading & as always, we love you all!
Starlet xo

1 comment:
Thank God for Disney,lol! He is looking like Mama I tell you! xoxo
Post a Comment