Wednesday, June 27, 2007
2 Weeks To Go!
Still feeling pretty good but getting quite uncomfortable, especially at night....well, during the day too, now that summer has arrived. Today it was about 100F. Yuck. Can't *really* complain though, this pregnancy has been smooth sailing, for the most part. Now.... let's hope for the same for labor and delivery - Eeeeouch! I won't be smiling then, will I? ;)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow - You definatly have the "glow". You look great!! Cant wait to see pics of the little guy when he finally arrives. Im so so happy for you Star!
You're almost ready to deliver and you still look beautiful. How awesome for you!!
Mom,s visiting Grandmom, but I will show her this site. " Honey, more pictures of prego Starlet" :)
I can see why you didn't want to put these on My Space, just kidding. Starlet you look fantastic sweetie, but post some pictures when you're 8 cm dialated, just kidding again. We are so excited for you. Good luck!
Oh my goodness!! You've grown since I last saw you. I love it!! You look great. Only two weeks to go, I can't believe it.
Star, These pictures are really beautiful. The time is sure going fast. I love you very much and will check out this site again soon. Best of luck. I can not believe you are going to be a mother. xoxoxoxoxo
Star, These pictures are really pretty. I love you very much. xoxoxox
Eric & Starlet,
We are so happy for you two and are so blessed to be a part of your lives. We look forward to your healthy baby boy and all the stories you'll tell.
We miss you both and look forward to the next time we see each other. Ciao, ciao...
Jason & Jessica
Love the pics! You are so glowing!!! I miss you so... Love you all! :)
Post a Comment